Media Latest News
dck worldwide CEO Stephen D’Angelo to Speak at CHICOS 2017
On November 9, dck worldwide’s CEO, Stephen D’Angelo, will join a panel of hospitality professionals to discuss how to best manage and mitigate construction project risk in Caribbean luxury resort development.
Entitled “The Magic Formula for Getting Projects Completed on Time and on Budget in the Caribbean,” this breakout session is part of the two-day Caribbean Hotel Investment Conference & Operations Summit (CHICOS), the region’s premier hospitality conference. During the session, the panel will touch upon key topics such as:
- The upfront ‘Must Do’s’ for reducing overall project risk and overcoming potential issues
- How to best manage project budgets & schedules by controlling the supply chain
- The strategic importance of involving the general contractor early in the project lifecycle
- Differences in risk profiles between new construction versus renovation projects
- Why prior experience is so important in the Caribbean
In its 7th year, this event brings together more than 300 regional and international investors and operators to expand their network while learning the most important trends in the Caribbean hotel and resort industry. The conference is to be held on November 9-10 at the Hamilton Princess Resort in Bermuda.
For more information, visit the conference site at CHICOS 2017. You can also preview a short video on the CHICOS web site the features some of the premier hospitality development projects in Bermuda, including our Ritz Carlton Reserve construction project at Caroline Bay.