Caribbean / Latin Americalocations and contacts
A world-class contractor and construction company, dck worldwide has completed projects worth over $2.5 billion in the Caribbean and Latin America.
With an international office in Florida and satellite offices in St. Kitts and Bermuda, our range of expertise reaches from Bermuda to St. Kitts, Nevis, St. Maarten, Anguilla, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, St. Croix, Dominica, St. John, Aruba, Turks and Caicos, St. Lucia, Barbados, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Mexico.
The success of dck worldwide as a construction contractor in these regions can be attributed to our:
- Deep understanding of diverse local cultures, customs and environments
- Commitment to working closely and respectfully with local governments
- Proven experience in setting up labor camps, procuring construction materials from multiple sources and expediting them to project sites
- Training programs for local tradespeople, professionals, suppliers and contractors
- Ability to identify project risks and implement strategies to counter them
- Relationships with over 700 pre-qualified suppliers and subcontractors
dck worldwide offers construction management, design-assist, design-build and construction services for developments in the following markets:
Looking for a well-established construction contractor in the Caribbean or Latin America? Contact us today.