Caribbean / Latin Americalocations and contacts
A world-class general contractor, dck worldwide has completed construction projects worth over $2.6 billion in the Caribbean and Latin America.
With an international office in Florida and satellite offices in St. Kitts and Bermuda, our range of construction expertise in the Caribbean reaches from Bermuda to St. Kitts, Nevis, St. Maarten, Anguilla, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, St. Croix, Dominica, St. John, Aruba, Turks and Caicos, St. Lucia, Barbados, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Mexico.
The success of dck worldwide as one of the leading Caribbean construction companies and Latin America construction companies can be attributed to our:
- Deep understanding of diverse local cultures, customs and environments
- Commitment to working closely and respectfully with local governments
- Proven experience in setting up labor camps, procuring construction materials from multiple sources and expediting them to project sites
- Training programs for local tradespeople, professionals, suppliers and contractors
- Ability to identify construction project risks and implement strategies to counter them
- Capacity to quickly deploy project teams for disaster recovery and/or restoration
- Relationships with over 1,000 pre-qualified suppliers and subcontractors
dck worldwide offers construction management, design-assist, design-build and other services for developments in the following markets:
Looking for a well-established general contractor in the Caribbean or Latin America? Contact us today.