Careers Job DetailsBack to Job Opportunities
Sr. Safety Representative – CaribbeanMiami, FL
SR. SAFETY REPRESENTATIVE
Assist in the overall supervision and administration of project safety, accident, and fire protection programs to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Assist in controlling hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee activities through interface with project management/supervisory personnel.
- Assist in supervision and administration of safety/first aid and rescue squad activities. Assume total responsibility for safety operations when assigned to shift work.
- Conduct regular walk through inspections of construction areas.
- Identify, document, and recommend resolution of hazardous/potential hazardous conditions; follow through to insure corrections have been made.
- Compile data, photographs, etc.; prepare all pertinent forms and reports per program procedures and federal, state, local regulations associated with accidents.
- Conduct various industrial hygiene samplings, such as gas, 02, noise test to insure safe working conditions.
- Document all accidents, safety violations, and unsafe conditions/activities. Issue confined area entry and “hot work” permits as required.
- Assist in conducting employee/craft and insurance inspectors on walk through tours. Accompany federal, state and insurance inspectors on walk through tours.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience requirements include: Four-year occupational safety/health degree plus minimum ten years construction/industrial safety experience or equivalent combinations training and related experience. Advanced knowledge and ability to enforce all federal, state, local, and company regulations as required. Ability to recognize hazardous situations & implement corrective measures essential. Good interpersonal and communication skills required.
Positions typically utilized on large project sites, however, may assume total responsibility for other smaller project sites if needed.
How to Upload a Resume:
Click ‘UPLOAD RESUME’ to submit your information to dck worldwide. You will need to log into the secure Microsoft site using these credentials:
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the UPLOAD RESUME button.
- Sr Safety Respresentative
- Full Time position
Sr Safety Representative
Instructions on How to Apply:
If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
User Name: email@example.com