Careers Job DetailsBack to Job Opportunities
ERP Systems AnalystPittsburgh, PA
At dck worldwide, we have a passion for building solutions for remarkable clients. Our construction accomplishments are located in some of the most extraordinary locations. We are presently building several projects throughout the Caribbean Islands.
In addition to building solutions for our clients, we provide great opportunities for our employees. At dck worldwide, you will work side-by-side with some of the commercial construction industry’s best talent. You’ll learn, you’ll grow, and you’ll contribute. You will also have the chance to make a difference in the lives of your co-workers and the community. Most importantly, you can make a difference in your own life. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, unlimited career growth potential, and options for you to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Interested? Then let’s talk.
If you want to join a great company and be part of a team that makes a difference, then please submit your resume and cover letter by applying below. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Job Title:
- ERP Systems Analyst
- Experience Level:
- Mid to Senior
- Job Location:
- Pittsburgh, PA
- The ERP Systems Analyst will support business and technology solutions and oversee business application and data optimization to improve end-user productivity and grow the business. The role responsibilities will be to learn and improve the use of the company’s business applications, and improve data quality, data optimization, and data management across the applications. Provide data analysis for business intelligence, reporting, and dashboarding.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the company’s business process workflows at an application level, to ensure data quality
- Support Business Analyst in delivering business requirements data accuracy to Business Operations
- Develop and maintain business processes, data, reports, and dashboards within the company’s enterprise application platform (CMiC)
- Maintain business ‘best practice’ workflows and user documentation to administer end-user training and application support
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user information requirements
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (End-user functional requirements, business requirements documentation, Use Cases documentation, UI designs, and UX designs)
- Analyze business and technical requirements to ensure data integrity and security
- Document technical requirement specifications from the business requirements
- Analyze and document requirements for business intelligence, reporting, and dashboarding
- Other duties as assigned in support of the organization
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5 years of experience with ERP systems (CMiC preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Application Data Analyst and Design experience
- AdvancedSQL Development
- Oracle Database Architecture and ER skills
- Reporting and Dashboarding development skills (Jasper Reporting, CMiC BI, and MS Power BI preferred)
- Microsoft Office365 and SharePoint experience preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Construction business and project operations management and project cost management experience required
- Experience supporting Human resources, Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Payroll, Accounting, and Finance preferred
- Willing and able to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Customer focus
- Possess a high standard of ethical conduct, a passion to pursue new and creative solutions and a resolute spirit
How to Apply
- If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
- Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
- User Name: email@example.com
- Password: Getthejob1
Instructions on How to Apply:
If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org