Careers Job DetailsBack to Job Opportunities
Construction Project ManagerCaribbean
At dck worldwide, we have a passion for building extraordinary solutions for remarkable clients. Our construction accomplishments are in some of the coolest places in the world too, and right now we are working on several construction projects throughout the Caribbean.
In addition to building solutions for our clients, we build rewarding careers. At dck worldwide, you’ll work side-by-side with some of the commercial construction industry’s best talent. You’ll learn, you’ll grow, and you’ll contribute. You’ll also have the chance to make a difference in the lives of your co-workers and the community. Most importantly, you can make a difference in your own life. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, unlimited career growth potential, and options for you to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Interested? Then let’s talk.
We’re currently looking for experienced Project Managers for our Caribbean clients. The ideal candidates will have a passion for design and construction, providing overall field management direction for these highly-visible projects. You’ll be hands-on, involved with worker scheduling and supervision, cost reporting, on-site operational planning, and procedure management. Ultimately, you will have the satisfaction of being involved with the project from conception to ribbon cutting, interfacing with the project team, subcontractors, suppliers, and the client throughout.
If you want to join a great company and be part of a team that makes a difference, then send us your resume by applying below. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Job Title:
- Project Manager
- Experience Level:
- Job Location:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions through regional department heads, subordinate project managers, construction managers, etc.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with client and A/E contacts to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings, assist in labor negotiations/strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client.
- Supervise the work of project managers (I and II) when assigned.
- Develop cost reports, RFP’s, purchase orders and sub-agreements for major orders.
- Negotiate contract scope and terms and conditions.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate executives.
- Other duties as assigned in support of the organization
Education and/or Experience
- 4 year engineering degree or equivalent, plus extensive (fifteen or more years) experience/knowledge of construction, design, finance and management required
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities vital; superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential.
- Significant business skill required
- Willing and able to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Customer focus
- Possess a high standard of ethical conduct, a passion to pursue new and creative solutions and a resolute spirit
How to Apply
- If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
- Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
- User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Getthejob1
Instructions on How to Apply:
If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
User Name: email@example.com