Careers Job DetailsBack to Job Opportunities
Skilled Trade and Construction Supervisory Positions (St. Thomas, USVI)St. Thomas, USVI
At dck International, LLC, we have a passion for building extraordinary solutions for our clients in some of the greatest places in the world. Right now, we are looking for skilled craftspeople, laborers, and supervisors that take pride in their work to join our Ritz-Carlton project team in St. Thomas, USVI. We offer very competitive compensation, as well as an opportunity to work alongside some of the best construction talent in the industry.
If you have a passion for safety, quality, and a strong work ethic, then we are interested in hearing from you!
- Experienced required in one of the trade and/or supervisor positions referenced below
- Must possess the ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Must be able to read and follow safety and quality standards and utilize all trade tools and equipment relevant to the work
- Applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- High-end hospitality experience is preferred
- Fire & Life Safety
- Framing & Carpentry
- Interior Finishes
- Exterior Finishes
- Project Manager
- Project Engineers
- MEP Coordinator
- Safety Manager
- Office Manager
Instructions on How to Apply:
If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
User Name: email@example.com