Careers Job DetailsBack to Job Opportunities
Director of Capital SourcingPittsburgh, PA or New York, NY
At dck worldwide, we have a passion for building solutions for remarkable clients.
We also provide great opportunities for our employees. At dck worldwide, you will work side-by-side with some of the construction industry’s best talent. You’ll learn, you’ll grow, and you’ll contribute. You will also have the chance to make a difference in the lives of your co-workers and the community. Most importantly, you can make a difference in your own life. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, unlimited career growth potential, and options for you to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Interested? Then let’s talk.
We’re currently looking for a Director of Capital Sourcing to assist in the marketing and placement of Commercial Real Estate loans and private equity.
- Job Title:
- Director of Capital Sourcing
- Job Location:
- Pittsburgh, PA or New York, NY
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify capital sources for project funding.
- Coordinate and manage presentations/meetings with capital groups.
- Prepare commercial loan packages and submissions for presentations to lenders.
- Respond to lender regarding properties.
- Perform complicated financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel.
- Coordinate information regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps and rent/sales, and comparables.
- Prepare market analysis reports, including vacancy, absorption, and companies rents and sales.
- Review and analyze legal documents and third-party reports as part of the due diligence process.
- Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions and make recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis environment in the mortgage or commercial real estate industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Instructions on How to Apply:
If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org