Careers Job DetailsBack to Job Opportunities
Human Resources RecruiterPittsburgh, PA
The Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local, national and international recruiting plans, employing traditional, online, and job board sourcing strategies as well as developing new, creative recruiting techniques. The Human Resources Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent and placing them in the best role for them to be successful.
The capabilities and competencies of the workforce are the most important strategic asset the company has to finding success within an increasingly competitive construction marketplace. The company must retain and grow its employees and attract the best for our international client base. This requires creative solutions for sourcing of talent on a global scale.
- Experience Level:
- 7+ Years of recruiting experience, preferably within the construction industry
- 4-year college degree
- Pittsburgh, PA corporate office
- Employment Type:
- Occasional; e.g. job fairs, client job sites, etc.
- This position is responsible for all recruiting efforts and related tasks for finding, hiring and retaining quality talent across the company
- Works closely with management at all levels to determine specific project personnel requirements and facilitates the resource planning meeting
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Recruits professional talent from industry through the use of private recruiting associations, referral programs, and other forums
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping, including producing external reports
- Coordinate and conduct job fairs.
- • Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives by maintaining a close working relationship with colleges and universities to feed the Engineering Development Program (EDP)
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Maintains company job boards and postings
- Tracks response rates and performance for continuous improvement
- Manage the use of recruiters and headhunters
- Conduct prescreening interviews
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees
- Assist in interviewing and selecting employees onsite
- Assist in preparing and sending offer and new employee orienation packages
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Has sound knowledge of recruiting and related legal and government regulations
- Has knowledge of organization effectiveness principles and can implement them within the culture of the company in a manner that helps grow the ability of the organization to adapt to strategic and market changes
- Can successfully interface with all levels of employees from field work force to the senior leaders of the organization
- Analyzes data, determines trends, and establishes proactive responses
- Maintaining a positive attitude, works well in a demanding environment
- Has superior organizational skills
Instructions on How to Apply:
If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org