Careers Job DetailsBack to Job Opportunities
IT Business AnalystPittsburgh, PA
The IT Business Analyst will be focused on working with the Operations, Payroll, Accounting/Finance, and Human Resources business units to develop and maintain business processes, data, reports, and dashboards within the company’s enterprise application platform (CMiC). This will require a clear understanding of each business units’ CMiC and SharePoint software applications, the CMiC Oracle database schema, business unit process workflows, report and information requirements. This role will report into the company’s Information Technology – Application and Data Analytics group and will be expected to interface with the company business units to meet their application productivity, reporting, dashboards, and analytics needs.
- Experience Required:
- HR, Payroll, and Accounting Experience
- Minimum 4 Year Degree
- Employment Type:
- Full Time (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM ET)
- Job Type:
- Information Technology
- Hire Date:
- Relocation Covered:
- IT Business Analyst and Data Analysics Skills
- Oracle Database Architecture and ER skills
- Project Management, Payroll, Accounting/Finance, and HR fundamentals and work experience
- Construction management knowledge
- Software Application and Oracle SQL Developer skills
- Report and Dashboard development skills (using Jasper reporting tools and MS Power BI and CMiC tools)
- Microsoft Office365 tool skills (including SharePoint)
- Understand the company’s business process workflows at an application level, to ensure data quality.
- Provide Business Analyst support to Project Operations, Payroll, and Accounting/Finance, and HR business units to improve application productivity, develop and maintain business processes, data, reports, and dashboards within the company’s enterprise application platform (CMiC).
- Maintain business ‘best practice’ workflows and user documentation to administer end-user training and application support.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user information requirements.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (End-user functional requirements, business requirements document, use cases documentation, UI and UX designs).
- Work independently and collaboratively with other analysts and developers to delivery assignment under the direction of BI & Reporting Senior Analysts.
- Oracle SQL Developer knowledge to develop queries, views, and data extracts form an Oracle database.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Motivated, enthusiastic candidate with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Instructions on How to Apply:
If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
User Name: email@example.com