Careers Job DetailsBack to Job Opportunities
IT Business AnalystPittsburgh, PA
The IT Business Analyst will be focused on working with our Human Resources, Payroll, and Accounting/Finance business units to develop and maintain business processes, data, reports, and dashboards within the company’s enterprise application platform (CMiC). This will require a clear understanding of each business units’ CMiC and SharePoint software applications, the CMiC Oracle database schema, business unit process workflows, report requirements, and information requirements. This role will report into the company’s BI & Analytics group and will be expected to work collaboratively with the groups to meet the company’s analytics, dashboarding, and reporting requirements.
- Experience Required:
- HR, Payroll, and Accounting Experience
- Minimum 4 Year Degree
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Business Analyst and Data Analysis
- Data Reporting
- HR, Payroll, Accounting, and Finance fundamentals and work experience
- Construction management knowledge
- Software Application and SQL Database
- Report and Dashboard development
- Microsoft Office365 tools
- Understand the company’s business process workflows at an application level, to ensure data quality.
- Provide Business Analyst support to Human Resources, Payroll, and Accounting/Finance business units to develop and maintain business processes, data, reports, and dashboards within the company’s enterprise application platform (CMiC).
- Maintain business ‘best practice’ workflows and user documentation to administer end-user training and application support.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, UI designs, and UX designs).
- Work independently and collaboratively with other analysts and developers to delivery assignment under the direction of BI & Reporting senior analysts.
- Basic SQL knowledge to develop queries and data extracts form an Oracle database.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Motivated, enthusiastic candidate with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Instructions on How to Apply:
If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org