Careers Job DetailsBack to Job Opportunities
Meeting StenographerPittsburgh, PA
While this is a part-time, temporary position, the candidate(s) will play an important role on the team with our industry-leading oil and gas pipeline client. The position entails attending (or virtually attending by working remotely) at least two project status team meetings per week, which would be located near project locations in West Virginia (Roanoke) and central Virginia (Christiansburg area). The total work investment time would be approximately 3 days be week and the project duration is anticipated to be at least one year.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for taking detailed meeting notes which will include agenda items, discussion topics and summaries, along with assigned action items. The candidate is also responsible for putting the notes into a standard format and distributing them to the meeting participants/team members in a timely fashion. This has the potential to be one or two positions, depending on the candidate’s availability to travel to both regions on a weekly basis.
- Attendance to at least two weekly project meetings in Roanoke, WV and Christiansburg, VA
- Depending on candidate’s level of comfort with meeting participants and ability to take detailed and accurate notes, the position could be remote, attending via conference call and/or WebEx
- Taking clear, concise, detailed, and accurate meeting notes and placing them into a standard format
- Timely electronic distribution of notes and agendas to the team and key project players
- Creating and distributing weekly meeting agenda
- Correspondence with team members as required
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Strong typing skills and Microsoft office experience required
- Candidate must be flexible, organized, and reliable with the ability to pay close attention to details
- Must be able to work both independently as well as interact as part of a team
- Construction and/or oil and gas pipeline experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with project management processes and functions are also beneficial
- This is an hourly position and pay is commensurate with experience
- Expenses will also be reimbursed, and other benefits may apply.
Instructions on How to Apply:
If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org