Careers Job DetailsBack to Job Opportunities
At dck worldwide, we have a passion for building solutions for remarkable clients.
We also provide great opportunities for our employees. At dck worldwide, you will work side-by-side with some of the commercial construction industry’s best talent. You’ll learn, you’ll grow, and you’ll contribute. You will also have the chance to make a difference in the lives of your co-workers and the community. Most importantly, you can make a difference in your own life. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, unlimited career growth potential, and options for you to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Interested? Then let’s talk.
We’re currently looking for a Scheduler to perform planning and scheduling functions required supporting the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction of major projects.
- Job Title:
- Experience Level:
- Job Location:
- Pittsburgh, PA
Responsibilities and Duties
- Facilitate the development of detail CPM schedules for Engineering, Procurement and Construction, utilizing the latest version of Primavera P6.
- Monitor the implementation and progress of project schedules, including data collection of actual start and finish dates as well as actual quantities installed visual inspection of installations and verification of progress data supplied by others.
- Update schedule logic to reflect the most current plans/requirements, including activity remaining duration and quantities to complete.
- Provide scheduling data for items such as subcontract change requests, requests for information, extra work items and potential schedule impact items.
- Provide analysis of schedule updates including performance versus baseline schedule.
- Support supervision with the preparation and maintenance of short interval schedules.
- Provide supervision and/or on the job training to clerical and entry-level professional personnel assigned to area of responsibility.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
Skills / Requirements
- Four-year engineering degree plus five or more years similar construction scheduling experience or equivalent combinations of training and related experience.
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6 and Microsoft Office products.
- An understanding of the nature of process systems, structures and construction technology required.
- Position responsible for timeliness and accuracy of reports.
Instructions on How to Apply:
If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
User Name: email@example.com