Careers Job DetailsBack to Job Opportunities
Senior Project Manager, Caribbean HospitalCaribbean
At dck worldwide, we have a passion for building solutions for remarkable clients. Our construction accomplishments are located in some of the most extraordinary locations. We are presently building several projects throughout the Caribbean Islands.
In addition to building solutions for our clients, we provide great opportunities for our employees. At dck worldwide, you will work side-by-side with some of the commercial construction industry’s best talent. You’ll learn, you’ll grow, and you’ll contribute. You will also have the chance to make a difference in the lives of your co-workers and the community. Most importantly, you can make a difference in your own life. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, unlimited career growth potential, and options for you to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Interested? Then let’s talk.
If you want to join a great company and be part of a team that makes a difference, then please submit your resume and cover letter by applying below. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Job Title:
- Senior Project Manager
- Experience Level:
- Job Location:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions through regional department heads, subordinate project managers, construction managers, etc.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with client and A/E contacts to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings, assist in labor negotiations/strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client.
- Supervise the work of project managers (I and II) when assigned.
- Develop cost reports, RFP’s, purchase orders and sub-agreements for major orders.
- Negotiate contract scope and terms and conditions.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate executives.
- Other duties as assigned in support of the organization
Education and/or Experience
- 4 year engineering degree or equivalent, plus extensive (fifteen or more years) experience/knowledge of construction, design, finance and management required
- Experience in hospital or healthcare construction required
- Experience in project management in the Caribbean required
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities vital; superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential.
- Significant business skill required
- Willing and able to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Customer focus
- Possess a high standard of ethical conduct, a passion to pursue new and creative solutions and a resolute spirit
How to Apply
- If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
- Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
- User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Getthejob1
Instructions on How to Apply:
If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
User Name: email@example.com