Careers Job DetailsBack to Job Opportunities
Staff Accountant IPittsburgh, PA
The Accountant I is an entry-level position responsible for assisting the finance department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization through research and account analysis.
- Experience Level:
- Entry level
- Pittsburgh, PA corporate office
- 4-year accounting degree
- 2 years progressive, professional experience
- Employment Type:
- Maintains and balances an accounting system by inputting data; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options through research and account analysis. Develops spreadsheets and system reports to present data.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Processing invoices and payments and general knowledge of accounts payables and processing invoices.
- Prepares payables by accruing expenses; processing disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Keeps current on accounting principles and applications by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- BA in Accounting
- 2 years progressive/professional level experience
- Strong technical capacity using Microsoft office
- Ethical conduct, attention to confidentiality
- Deadline-oriented, good time management skills, and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Instructions on How to Apply:
If you are logged into Microsoft Office 365, you will need to logout before you click the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can use InPrivate browsing and enter URL: https://dckworldwide.sharepoint.com/sites/Resume/
Click APPLY and Upload Resume to apply and upload a resume to dck worldwide. Sign using this login information.
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org