Careers Job DetailsBack to Job Opportunities
Business Development ManagerPittsburgh, PA
At dck worldwide, we have a passion for building solutions for remarkable clients. Our construction accomplishments are located in some of the most extraordinary locations. We are presently building several projects throughout the Caribbean Islands.
In addition to building solutions for our clients, we provide great opportunities for our employees. At dck worldwide, you will work side-by-side with some of the commercial construction industry’s best talent. You’ll learn, you’ll grow, and you’ll contribute. You will also have the chance to make a difference in the lives of your co-workers and the community. Most importantly, you can make a difference in your own life. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, unlimited career growth potential, and options for you to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Interested? Then let’s talk.
If you want to join a great company and be part of a team that makes a difference, then please submit your resume and cover letter by applying below. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Job Title:
- Business Development Manager, US
- Experience Level:
- Pittsburgh, PA
- The Business Development Manager is directly responsible for identifying and pursuing business opportunities, establishing and maintaining positive client relationships, developing and maintaining competitor knowledge, and leading proposal and interview preparation. This position specifically will focus on opportunities for building solutions in the United States in various industries, including healthcare, student housing, or multifamily residential housing.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Growing bookings and meet sales goals through consistent business development activities
- Cold-calling, prospecting, networking, marketing, and identifying leads and opportunities
- Planning and executing near-term account penetration strategies
- Developing and leveraging influential relationships
- Gaining access to key decision makers to win business from clients through consultative selling
- Actively participating in internal Go-No-Go processes to determine balance between clients’ needs and the company’s capabilities
- Actively participating in the proposal development process
- Planning and executing long-term territory development strategies
- Conducting marketing programs to generate qualified leads
- Actively participating in industry forums, associations, and events
- Other duties as assigned in support of the organization
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of proven work experience in business development roles in the commercial construction industry
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and construction computer software
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Strong presenting capabilities
- Ability to establish and maintain cross-functional relationships
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Willing and able to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Customer focus
- Possess a high standard of ethical conduct, a passion to pursue new and creative solutions and a resolute spirit
How to Apply:
- Go to https://jobs.dckww.com
Instructions on How to Apply: https://jobs.dckww.com