- DeVry, Inc.
- St. Maarten, Dutch Antilles
- pre-construction, general Construction, Construction management
Campus Center at the American University of the CaribbeanProject description
- Client DeVry, Inc.
- Services Provided pre-construction, general Construction, Construction management
- Location St. Maarten, Dutch Antilles
The inauguration of this new technologically advanced academic building marked the completion of the institution’s ambitious campus master planning project to expand their campus and improve existing facilities. dck worldwide was thrilled to bring this fast-track expansion to fruition. The 72,000 gross-square-foot project involved the construction of two connected buildings that were completed in one phase, plus adjacent site improvements. The new building houses an anatomy lab, simulation center, integrated clinical medicine lab, lecture hall, individual and group study spaces, faculty offices, and more. This island construction project is the first facility on the campus to be Category 5 Hurricane resistant.Learn more about our Education Solutions and other education projects.
- Campus Center at the American University
- overview full building
Campus Center American University of the Caribbean – Interior labratory with monitors