- DeVry, Inc.
- Dominica, Lesser Antilles
- Construction management, general Construction
Campus Centre, Ross University School of MedicineProject description
- Client DeVry, Inc.
- Services Provided Construction management, general Construction
- Location Dominica, Lesser Antilles
This project represents the third project that dck worldwide is executing for DeVry, Inc. and it began with providing preconstruction services that included the finalization of the design, estimating, establishing a schedule, and developing an execution plan. The expansion of the Ross University School of Medicine was a challenging and highly visible project. The Lesser Antilles construction project consisted of a new three-story, 44,800 square-foot campus center to accommodate academic, student, administrative, and study space as well as a reception room, food/dining area, a library, multipurpose rooms, computer lab, offices, and a future campus store.Learn more about our Education Solutions and other education projects.
- Campus Centre Ross University School of Medicine
- computer laboratory lab interior
Campus Centre Ross University School of Medicine South building exterior aerial